- The One With Hot Vampires In Scrubs
- The One With A Lot of Naked Werewolves
- The One Where It Was Owen All Along
- The One Where Mitchell’s Not A Pedophile
- The One Where Owen Is Still A Prick
- The One Where You Shouldn’t Mess With George
- The One Where George Is An Asshole
- The One About Gay Vampire Sex
- The One Where Mitchell Doesn’t Do Marigolds
- The One About Bloodaholics Anonymous
- The One With The Pornographic 60’s Flashbacks
- The One That Goes Boom
- The One Where What The Fuck Mitchell
- The One Where Everybody Simultaneously Lost Their Shit
- The One Where They Went To Fucking Wales
- The One With The Horny Teenage Vampire
- The One With The Shouting Pissed Corpse On Their Doorstep
- The One With Cute New Werewolves
- The One Where Shit Herrick’s Back
- The One Where George’s Dad Is A Ghost But Not Really
- The One Where Mitchell Is In Deep Shit
- The One That We Do Not Talk About Ever
*looks at straight couple* so which one of you is the YA protagonist and which is the romantic subplot?
friendly reminder that the only reason fictional characters “choose” anything is because real actual people write them that way
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
this is pretty remarkable
so this is my missing cat willow and i’m pretty ? worried but the humane society hasn’t seen her at all which would be concerning except they keep files on dead animals so i mean… i’m sad and everything but she’s bopping around in the neighbourhood probably
anyway so she’s somewhere in calgary ab (in the southeast particularly) so if you live around here it’d be cool if you could keep an eye out for her, and even if you don’t it’d be awesome if you reblogged this just to get the word out or w/e. she’s a blue/lilac point ragdoll and she’s pretty small and a little bit timid, she likes laser pointers and treats and all that sort of cat stuff
like a missing cat arguably isn’t the most urgent life threatening event out there but i’m pretty messed up over this whole deal so i mean. any and all help would be appreciated